What are the best golf courses in Majorca?
Playing golf is great, and even more so when doing so on holiday. Sun, warm temperatures, familiar surroundings and unique facilities. At Protur Hotels, we want you to enjoy your next escape like never before and making the most of the fact that spring has arrived, we want you to know which are the best golf courses in Majorca.
- Son Servera Golf. A marvellous course surrounded by pine woods that extends over 7 holes, as well stunning views of the mountains and the natural landscape which follows you around the course.
- Golf Capdepera. A truly peaceful experience full in one of the most charming settings of Eastern Majorca. This golf course is located near Artá, and the 15th hole is considered one of the holes with the most incredible views on the island.
- Canyamel Golf. A course with its own personality with marvellous views of the sea and mountains. Canyamel Golf Club is located in Capdepera and is a par 73 over 18 holes that combines the sport with a gorgeous landscape. Beware of turtles!
- Pula Golf. The perfect spot for beginners to the sport with classes for adults that are available each season. This 18-hole golf course can be found in Son Servera and they organise amateur tournaments on a regular basis.
- Golf Alcanada. With spectacular views of the sea, Golf Alcanada is located on a beautiful esplanade in the bay of Alcúdia and has been recognised as one of the best golf courses not just throughout Majorca and Spain but also Europe.
- Golf Park Mallorca Puntiró. This 18 holes Par 71 boasts the prestigious stamp of the Nicklaus Design company, and features an academy ranging from beginners’ level to tournament standard.
- Vall d’Or Golf. This exclusive 18-hole course, which was refurbished in 1991, offers you an exclusive sporting experience in a setting with the utmost charm. Every Wednesday between the months of May and September there is a tournament.
- Golf Son Muntaner. Perfect for catching a round of golf on the shores of the capital. At this course you can discover, between the 4th and 5th hole, “Na Capitana”, the oldest olive tree in Majorca.
- Golf de Bendinat. Located in the picturesque town of Bendinat, this 18-hole par 70 course is the ideal choice for a round of golf near to Palma whilst enjoying a very exclusive club environment.
- Golf Maioris. One of the newest courses on the island. With 18 holes and a par of 72, this club can be found 15km from Palma and is located at the foot of the best cycling routes in Majorca.
Make the most of the Protur Hotels’ golf offer in Majorca and enjoy a holiday with a mix of sport and relaxation at our hotels.
Golf at its best with Protur Hotels.